I was very pleased to be able to review the Comotomo. Since Niecey is part of our lives we have acquired a few things that were not a part of our home before. She has certainly shown us some new items that are very handy while she is over. This is one! The Comotomo is a great bottle, we have been using the Medium Flow nipples and they have been working very well especially at nap time when mom is not here to nurse her. The Comotomo is unlike other bottles, the body is soft and the nipple area is larger, I can see how it is a great transition bottle from breast feeding. I of course washed the Comotomo out before using it and have washed it since in the dishwasher. I really liked that, so easy. It really gets clean because the top is open, not narrow like a typical bottle. I would certainly suggest the Comotomo, I think Niecey would too! I also like that there are different nipple flows and bottle sizes that are interchangeable.
New, Naturally Shaped Comotomo Baby Bottles Make Transitioning to Bottle Easy
BPA Free, Silicone bottle is the solution to transitioning from breast feeding
FREMONT, CA-(March 6, 2012)-The transition from breastfeeding to bottle can be difficult for both parent and child. Since breastfeeding is the preferred way of providing young infants with the nutrients they need for healthy growth, babies may be reluctant to switch to bottles. Comotomo has developed a helpful solution by creating a bottle that mimics a natural breast in look and feel, and is helpful when parents embark on the task of switching to bottles.
According to the World Health Organization survey in February 2012, less than 40% of infants fewer than six months were exclusively breastfed, while most transition to bottles. Comotomo makes this process both easy and effective with their one of a kind baby bottles.
Parents will be amazed at how unique the Comotomo bottles are. Many are already amazed by its skin-like texture, which makes holding on appealing to both baby and feeder. A Comotomo parent recently said, “My little one refused to take a bottle, any bottle, but he latched right on to this one!” What is more, the Comotomo bottle is ranked #1 by Amazon.com buyers.
Comotomo’s unique features include:
· Naturally shaped, soft, silicone teat closely mimics breastfeeding and prevents nipple confusion.
· Truly slow-flow nipples encourage natural breathing and drinking pace.
· Soft, skin-like, squeezable body replicates feelings of natural breastfeeding.
· Eliminates nipple confusion with a large, wide ‘nipple mound’ that allows for a sealed latch and prevents unnecessary air from being ingested
· Anti-colic vents, which allows babies to get more milk, less air and slow milk-flow to reduce vacuum that can lead to ear pain and bubbles.
· 100% free of toxic chemicals and its silicon structure is unbreakable.
· Available in: Soft pink or green, sizes 150ml ($15.99) and 250 ml ($16.99)
Unlike older baby bottle products, Comotomo bottles do not need to be replaced. This silicone designed bottle doesn’t scratch, which means bacteria cannot be captured in tiny cracks. Not only can parents feel safe in choosing the Comotomo bottles because they are FDA approved and BPA free, but it also makes time spent with baby more prevalent with the ease of cleaning since they are dishwasher safe.
*Please support this site by using the links provided. *