- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/2 cup non fat (skim) milk or lowfat (1%) buttermilk
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon trans fat free soft tub margarine spread, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
Norpro 3980 12-Count Nonstick Mini Donut Pan, this would be an alternative to the donut maker, you would bake these in the oven.
There are a number of different sytles of mini donut makers, I was not able to find the one I have on Amazon but this one is similar...Nostalgia Electrics MDM-600 Mini Orbital Donut Maker
Please support this site by using the links provided.