Head over to Sargento’s Facebook page and vote in “America’s Ultimate Cheeseburger” contest! Sobelman's entered their recipe for the perfect Bacon Double Cheeseburger! I do believe being that they are so delicious and LOCAL, we will be casting our vote for them!
Cheeseburgers are a staple at our summer barbecues. My husband can work that grill and they always turn out fantastic. Being that I love to try anything new and "exciting" with my food, I was so excited to find this contest! We for sure will be trying out a few of these recipes.
Head over and vote for your favorite burger and submit your own cheeseburger ideas on the America’s Ultimate Cheeseburger Facebook app, here, for a chance to be featured on Sargento’s FB wall!
My husband and I will be creating our own kid-friendly and fun cheeseburger recipe for all of you to read later...so, stay tuned :)
Sobelman's Recipe for "Bacon Double Cheeseburger"
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Slice of Sargento Deli Style Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Slice of Sargento Deli Style Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 Slice of Sargento Natural Blends Deli-Style Sliced Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 Slice of Sargento Deli-Style Sliced Aged Swiss Cheese
- 2 Slices of Thick Bacon
- 10 oz. Certified Angus Ground Beef
- 2 oz. Vidalia Onion, Diced
- 1/2 tsp. Butter
- 1 Fresh Country Butter Roll
- Shape beef into two patties. Season with salt and pepper as desired. Cook to desired doneness on grill.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and saute onion in butter (approximately one to two minutes) on flat grill or saute pan.
- Put patty on the bottom half of the bun. Place Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Pepper Jack Cheese on patty. Top with bacon and second patty.
- Place Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese and Aged Swiss Cheese on top of the second patty. Top with remaining bacon and onions and top of bun.
Please support this site by using the links provided.